Having more than 12 years of teaching experience after completing various teacher training courses with Ananda Kutir Ashram and advanced teacher training in Rishikesh, India with Jim Harrington, Juanita integrates her passion for Iyengar, Sivananda Yoga and Yoga Synergy elements into mindful Hatha ‘Slow Flow’ & Yin Yoga classes. The sequence of each class ends with relaxation or Yoga Nidra. With dedication, grace and integrity Juanita teaches with mindfulness to create an overall feeling of wellness and serenity.
Why choose Yoga to improve your well-being?
In this day of deadlines and stress, our general state of health is compromised on a daily basis. Providing equal maintenance of physical, mental and emotional health is the key to relieving stress, to reducing physical ailments and injuries and to experiencing contentment with all that we do.
This union of integrated health is achieved with Yoga. Yoga means “to yoke together” or “to unite” and so with regular practice of Yoga, the body, the mind and the soul unite together to provide a thorough workout and work-in that ensures ideal health and well-being.
Only Yoga provides the medium for exercising and balancing health on all these levels.
See you on the mat!
Benefits of Yoga:
- Reduced stress, tension, anxiety and depression
- Improved flexibility and strength and reduced body weight
- Overall improved health
- Increased fitness levels
- Relieves physical aches and pains
- Reduced risk of diseases, including cancer and heart disease
- Complete cellular revitalization and maintenance of a healthy immune system
- Improved level of recovery from injuries due to restorative Yoga therapy
- Improved memory and concentration
- Assists to develop a calm mind
- Increased energy levels
- Detoxifies body and mind
- Improves levels of stress management
- A boon for prenatal and postnatal women for both mother and baby
- Recreation outlet for creativity
Benefits of Corporate Yoga:
- Decreased employee sick leave and absenteeism
- Increased employee concentration
- Increased team integration, team productivity and efficiency
- Reduced employee turnover
- Increased employee morale and work delivery performance
- Increased employee job satisfaction
- Improved employee quality of work and quality of life
- Increased employee respect for senior management
- Reduced stress and anxiety
- Increased energy levels and overall health
- Develops a calm mind which in turn increases levels of intuition
- Improved team dynamics and work balance
“Where does the body end and the mind begin? Where does the mind end and the spirit begin? They cannot be divided as they are interrelated and but different aspects of the same all pervading divine consciousness.” B.K.S. Iyengar.